Monday, October 20, 2008

Bun in the Oven

Giving it thought, I guess that being pregnant is a lot like baking for me.

While I L-O-V-E cookies, cupcakes and the like, I could do without all the measuring, mixing, cleaning up and waiting. Not to mention the upset stomach I invariably get from eating too much batter.

Of course, that is nothing like the stomach "ache" (if you can even call it that) that I get from being pregnant. Since Friday at 10 am, I've had about 5 hours of non-nausea.

I have a few theories on why I am so ill at this early stage:
1. I am having twins.
2. God is punishing me.
3. I was wrong about the conception date and am actually further along that I think.

Of these, only #3 brings me any kind of peace of mind.

I love babies, I just wish cooking them wasn't so hard!

No comments: