Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Theory of Relativity

Time is a funny thing. I cannot fathom that my little baby is going to be 18 months on Friday; he was just born! On the flip side, I cannot believe that I've only been sick for 5 weeks. Darrell would attest, I'm sure, to the fact that it feels MUCH longer than that.



Lately I've been feeling sick in the evening and at night, too. While I do hate the incapacitated feeling, and the disheveled state that my house and work life is in, I do get a bit relieved every time I feel ill. At least I'm still pregnant.



And we'll know for sure on Tuesday, which is my next check up. If everything is OK then, we should be out of the woods. As far as that's concerned anyway. Then we have a whole different set of things to worry about. Like a car that both babies can ride in, and baby furniture.

No comments: