Friday, January 16, 2009

I think I'll have a lot more to say about this baby once I know what it is... and the time is quickly counting down until I do!

You've been kicking and flipping a lot for the last couple of weeks (2 or 3). I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and couldn't feel Duke move till around 23 weeks. Hopefully you're not going to be hyperactive!!!

Sometimes I think you're a girl, but then I think it's fear that leads me to believe that. Sometimes I feel like you're a boy, but then I wonder if it's my desire behind that.

The pregnancy has been very similar to Duke's- very sick for a long time, I am getting bigger at almost exactly the same rate so far, and so on. Differences are this flesh-eating bacteria thing on my face and the fact that I don't feel as bloated- with Duke my arms were too big for certain sweaters at this point and I'm not having that problem now.

I've not yet had to break out the maternity clothes, but I feel it won't be much longer, I'm barely hanging on (and so are my pants!)

Soon the mystery will end...

No comments: